FreitRater® for Freight Bill Auditing and Payment
Increase cash flow with CT's FreitRater® Freight Bill Auditing and Payment Software.
FreitRater® will audit every shipment electronically and reduce your total freight expense.
FreitRater® delivers multi mode client specific audit services including:
- Complex general ledger account code allocation down to the SKU level
- All mileage and distance, rates and product classifications are calculated and audited
- Any bureau carrier rates or all contractual discounts and negotiated rates between each shipper are audited
- All shipment data is reviewed for
- Bill of lading number
- Hazardous material classification
- Taxes (VAT, IVA, GST...)
- Previous payment
- Misapplied accessorial charges
- Shipper’s liability (INCO terms)
- Other validations to ensure freight invoices are accurate.
Freight Bill Audit Software Solution: CT Logistics delivers this solution with the following options:
- Software Purchase: Purchase CT's FreitRater® software package and install at your site; includes access to software support team.
- SaaS, Software as a Service: 24/7 access to your personal and secure FreitRater® software on CT's servers with a fixed monthly fee. Your personnel perform all contract rate entry and audit functions.
- BPaaS, Business Process as a Service: 24/7 access to your personal and secure FreitRater® software on CT's servers with a fixed monthly fee. CT personnel perform most of the back office auditing tasks, however you have easy access to view and/or update any of your rates or business rules 24/7.
CT Logistics' FreitRater®: The most comprehensive freight bill auditing, payment and management reporting software system designed specifically for freight. It is your in-house system for processing rate-based transportation management transactions.
As the industries most advanced rating and freight bill processing system this proprietary software can be also used for third-party audit and payment services that annually process freight bill transactions. FreitRater® will increase your freight management controls.